February, 2018 Scheduled Hearings

  • To find the current housing location of a specific inmate, use the "Inmate Search" page on the Department of Corrections website."  (Please follow the detailed directions on that page.)

  • If you have a question about an inmate's status, please contact info@parole.nv.gov.
  • If you have a problem with these links, please contact ajordan@parole.nv.gov.