A parolee owes me restitution, how do I collect?

The Parole Board has made it a standard condition of parole to pay any applicable fees, fines and restitution on a schedule determined by the Division of Parole and Probation. Restitution is collected by P&P, then dispersed accordingly through their accounting system.


Please contact the restitution accounting section within P&P at 775-684-2600.